Turkish Charter Licence
Gala Management assists foreign flagged yachts to obtain Charter Licence in Turkey from Ministry of Tourism. Without having a charter licence it is not possible to run foreign yachts legaly in commercial purpose.
Applications start every year in March until May and total procedure takes 15 days to 1 month.
Following required documents will be handled by Gala Management team:
- Certificate of Registry, translated in Turkish by a sworn translator and noterized.
- Yacht Insurance Policy, translated in Turkish by a sworn translator and noterized.
- Power of Attorney of captain or owner’s representative, translated in Turkish by a sworn translator and noterized.
Following fees will be applied:
- € 250 and $ 100 per berth will be charged for Charter Licence and taxes. Number of berths calculated according to guest capacity shown in certificate of registry.
- Translation and notery fees will be charged at cost.
- € 200 will be charged as consultancy fee for preparing and submitting the file, follow up the procedure and delivering the licence when ready.
Foreign flagged yachts have charter licence must stay in Turkey during the following winter and declare a marina contract from any marina licenced by ministry of tourism. Otherwise additional fee should be paid to ministry of tourism before next summer period starts. This fee is declared every year by ministry of tourism
For full quotation of obtaining charter licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us name, flag and passenger capacity of your yacht together with all the required documents mentioned above.