Yacht Charter Turkey & Itineraries
TURKISH COAST IS "NUMBER 1" SUMMER YACHT CHARTER DESTINATION
Turkey is the country that unites Europe and Asia, with her glorious past that lasted for centuries. The land of many cultures, decorated with the most impressive historical ruins and monuments of these glorious ages and epochs, has been the cradle of many outstanding civilisations.
Turkey's fascinating turquoise coast is #1 summer yacht charter destination:
- Experience the history of man from the perspective of the sea
- Visit many ancient cities and historical sites if you like
- Stay onboard, enjoy with sunbathing or take the opportunity of swimming, fishing, skiing, surfing and diving in the clear waters
- There are hundred of beaches, coves and sheltered anchorages under abackdrop of rugged pine-studded mountains.
- Experience the warm hospitality of Turkish people
- Explore the picturesque ports and towns through the coastline and stop for a lovely dinner at a colorful seaside restaurant.
GALA YACHTING PREPARES THE BEST POSSIBLE CHARTER HOLIDAY FOR YOU WITH " OVER 10 YEARS " CRUISING EXPERIENCE IN TURKISH WATERS
Gala Yachting & Travel is a company founded by people has a long experience in the sea. We have been all of the places we advertise, as a captain and as a guide for many years and now we invite you to feel this experience at first time.
SUGGESTED ITINERARIES BY GALA YACHTING & TRAVEL:
If you want to cruise along the turkish coastline you can take one of the routes below or we can offer you a custom designed itinerary.
- T-1 Gocek - Gocek ( 5 - 7 days )
- T-2 Gocek - Marmaris - Gocek ( 1 week )
- T-3 Gocek - Marmaris one-way ( 1 week )
- T-4 Gocek - Marmaris - Bodrum one-way ( 2 weeks )
- T-5 Bodrum - Gulf of Gokova Bodrum (1 week)
- T-6 Bodrum - Marmaris one way (1 week)
- T-7 Gocek - Kekova - Gocek (2 weeks)
- T-8 Gocek - Kekova - Gocek (1 week)
We also let our guests to visit some of Greek Islands closer to Turkish Coast according to the itineraries below.
CRUISING & SAILING AREAS OF TURKISH COAST
From Bodrum to Marmaris: The undisputed hot-spot of the Aegean Coast, Bodrum is a swinging, singing, dancing town and its bohemian atmosphere gathers together Turkey's artists, intellectuals and lovers of the good life. An impressive medieval castle built by the Knights of Rhodes guards the entrance to Bodrum's dazzling blue bay, in which the Aegean and the Mediterranean Seas meet. The Castle of St Peter (Bodrum Castle) now houses the Museum of Underwater Archaeology. Shopping here is a delight for souvenirs hunters, and the Bodrum Turban Marina is one best-equipped in the region. One of the best anchorages is the scenic Akbuk, hidden behind a forested hill. Sedir Island (ancient Cedrai) boasts an incredible beach with fine sand scattered with fossils, and great views of the Kiran Mountains across the bay. The town of Datca has become a popular stopover for yachts, and offers many seafood restaurants, pubs and discos.Read More